Thursday, April 9, 2009

a little bit of life

Yo! so like over the past few weeks i've figured out a few more things about life. life is full of silly things. life is full of bs too. life is filled with people who are sneaky and deceitful. in my life, friends are people who wouldn't intentionally hurt me, betray me or any wrongdoi ng and who would be there for me and do anything for me if possible. i have maybe a handful and a 1/2. maybe 2 outta those got my back through thick and thin. but i have all of their backs regardless. i give a lot and care a lot for my friends. i have a friend, james, who i've known for about 12 years. we may talk once every few months but we have a bond that can't be brroken. we're like the same people just different sexes. having friends, too me, means a lot. i've never done anything to hurt any friend i've had in my life. man, life just isn't fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment