Wednesday, March 18, 2009

bday

i wrote this on 12/28/08. i write a lot and it's always honest and sometimes blunt but here is what i call bday.

if i could start all over i wouldnt start at all
i'd make my father pull out b4 he came
no need for a baby shower or picking baby names
this is my struggle, my pain and strife
all of this just to live a life
and how can i b thankful and feel this bad
everyday is a maybe for me and you too
33 now but lets go back to the beginning
the start of all of my ill feelings
not only towards life but people too
starting with my mom
and dad's big fuck u
i've been alone since 12/28/1985
a long time to feel dead and be alive
i never knew what was wrong or how to make it right
mom paid no attention made my problems seem slight
that's when i prayed to die every night
i just wanonted to be with my grandmother who always made me feel loved
not like i was in the way getting pushed and shoved
now everybody say since i'm grown aww get over it
i say fuck you all you didn't go thru my shit

bday dec 28 08

1 comment: